Handmade Scarf Swap 2015 is underway! Well, underway in that we capped the entries (Wahoo! Over 200 people signed up!) and I’m working my way through the spreadsheet double checking that I have complete info for everyone. If you signed up, make sure to keep an eye out for an email on Tuesday, January 27th with your partners info!
To get the inspiration flowing, I’m rounding up and sharing some of my favorite handmade scarf tutorials and patterns from the interwebs. (On a related note, I really need to learn how to crochet and knit. I want all of these. Immediately.)
1. Easy DIY Fringe Scarf Tutorial | Merrick’s Art
2. Infinity Scarf Refashion | Cotton + Curls
3. Chunky Crochet Infinity Scarf Free Pattern | Delia Creates
4. Huntress Vest | Two Of Wands
5. Plaid Lined Faux Fur Infinity Scarf | See Kate Sew
6. Pom Pom Cowl | Indiesew
7. Gaptastic Cowl | Cut Cut Sew
8. Leather and Flannel Snap Scarf Tutorial | Delia Creates
For more inspiration, make sure to check out Sew Caroline’s handmade scarf roundup post too!